Prayer Journey


Starting this Wednesday, February 13, 2013, I am going to start a 40-day prayer challenge.  Valley Forge Christian College is doing this, along with reading Mark Batterson’s sequel to The Circle Maker called “Draw The Circle: The 40 Day Prayer Challenge.”  Mark Batterson’s church in Washington, DC will be participating, and probably other churches as well.

It’s going to be really cool knowing that thousands of other people are doing it together, from Lent until Easter 2013.  Who knows what God will do?  I’m excited, but also nervous.  I don’t think I’ve ever been a part of anything this big before.  But I know that awesome things are about to go down.

The beginning of 2013 for me was not fantastic in terms of me spending time with God.  I’ve only recently gotten myself back into a daily quiet time (and let me say, it feels great).  But the goal of this prayer challenge is that I will still be praying on Day 41.  I think that’s the number one thing I want to see happen in my life from this prayer challenge.  To establish consistency.

Hopefully I’ll have some great things to blog about as these 40 days go on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTR On Prime: Timeline of The Second Age

WHO IS THE BEST BATMAN?

What Is Speaking In Tongues?